The Commons has a mix of informal and formal learning spaces with group study rooms, collaborative furniture, computer workstations, recording studios, classrooms, and more.
Check out the Brody Loungers in Commons South! These workspaces provide an adjustable laptop desk, reading lamp, built-in power, and just enough privacy to help you concentrate with activity all around you.
Active learning space! Outfitted with standing height desks, pedal resistance laptop workstations, and zynergy balance chairs, the space provides students with an alternative to sitting for long periods of time while studying or completing assignments.
Recent NewsMore News
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers